• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale Masamoto KS ( Suji and Gyuto )

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir

Reaction score
For sale two Masamoto KS Suji 240 and 240 gyuto (actually the length from the heel to the tip of 252mm on two knives )
both blades are in excellent condition, used a few times.*
price of $ 250 suji and $ 290gyuto (all includes , shipping and PayPal )
phuppimagevaz.jpg

i am on the waiting list for one of marko's gyutos, and then there are 2 other tempting knives i wish to try one day even though i am far from really needing them: the dragon and the ks. i am glad i missed that gyuto. :biggrin:

good luck with the sales of the suji!!!

Heel to Tip Length -250mm ,this is a very good size :D
New price -$ 240:bump:

Hurry up!:pirate1:
$230( includes free shipping worldwide and PayPal fee)

Hurry up!:pirate1:
$230( includes free shipping worldwide and PayPal fee)

My luck is bad. I hadn't realised that price included shipping to UK and now $230 made this just in my range. Usually I see that and assume it is shipping within USA, now I see you are Ukraine.

Last night I ordered a 270 Misono Swedish which is now dispatched. I think I might well have gone for this one if I had waited a day...... Oh well, c'est la vie.

This has to sell though, it's a beautiful knife.

really sorry (sorry for the confusion), I want a quick sale and I need money:surrendar:

really sorry (sorry for the confusion), I want a quick sale and I need money:surrendar:

All my fault I should have seen UKRAINE in your info. Good luck though - it is a fantastic price and it looks to be in very good shape with box etc.

R

Vladimir, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. I'll take the suji if it's still available. PM me with info.

Back