• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stefan handle for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markenki

Reaction score
I bought this handle last year without a knife to put it on, and I still don't have a knife to put it on, so I'm selling it to help pay for some recent purchases. Here's the original post on it (from which I copied the photo below): http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/4132-Some-extra-handles-available/page7

African blackwood handle, spalted maple spacer and end cap, black horn ferrule. 149.5mm long, 25 x 21 at the tip, 26 x 23 at the end. Not 100% sure about the knife recommendation. It is a touch wide for a yanagi handle, but should go with a 300mm yanagi, also with a 270 or 300 sujihiki. Should also work with a 270 gyuto. I only sanded this one to 1200 grit, so you still see the nice wood pattern in the blackwood. $140 + $8 S&H.

Beautiful, elegant, understated handle. You won't be disappointed.

Comes with a velvet pouch in the exact same perfect unused condition in which I received it. I paid $148 with shipping. Yours for $125 shipped (CONUS). Paypal preferred.

Thanks,

Mark

P.S. Stefan, I hope you don't mind that I reused your photo and description of the handle. Thanks!

No problem, Mark, I hope it finds a good home.

Stefan

SPF. Thanks for looking. (And, thanks, Stefan!)

Beautiful handle, I guess I'm too late...

Back