Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Business SUCKS Blowout Sale!

Business SUCKS Blowout Sale!

OK folks, I've slashed the prices down and hope to sell it all off.

All items shown are in stock unless otherwise noted.

Business SUCKS Blowout Sale - While Supplies Last!!

Please make my pain your gain!

Thanks to everyone who ordered so far.

The stock is going fast but not fast enough so please feel free to clear us out - business still SUCKS!

Just a reminder - Business still SUCKS! We've still got a lot more to clean out. Come on over and have a look....

https://www.japaneseknifesharpeningstore.com/

There's till lots more in stock like the XL synthetic aoto - what a great stone!

Just a reminder that our Business SUCKS Sale is still on and we still have a lot of stock to move.

Killer deals on some great stuff folks!

I grabbed a few items myself like a new XL synthetic aoto (what a great stone for wide bevels!) and an ATOMA 140x diamond plate since my old one is worn to the bone. I should also grab one of those large Arato-Kun Pink Bricks too, my current one is about 1/2 gone and it's a must have stone for me.

I'm going to drop the prices again tonight - stay tuned!

I guess I'll post it again....

OK folks, I've dropped the prices - Everything MUST go!

*Note - Quantities are very low on most items.

You'd have to be on crack not to take advantage of these prices. Take a look>>>>

Naniwa SuperStone 10000x Polishing WaterStone w/base - Just $89.50!
    One of the best finishing/polishing stones made. You'll never make a brighter edge than with this stone.

Tsuboman ATOMA 140x Diamond Plate - Complete (aluminum base + diamond pad) - Just $85.00!!!!!!!!!
    Who couldn't use an ATOMA for $65 OFF!?!?!?

Kitayama 8000x Polishing WaterStone w/wood base & nagura - Just $61.50!
    $61.50 for a freakin Kitayama!?!? Are you kidding me?

Takenoko 8000x Polishing WaterStone w/wood base - Just $49.00!
    What about an 8k edge that has bite? You like that? What are you waiting for?

Synthetic "Blue" Aoto WaterStone 2000x - (XL & L sizes) - Just $71.50 & $41.50!
    You've got wide or single beveled knives and don't have this stone? Then you've got nothing!

King 1200x WaterStone - $21.00!
    One of the very best 1k(ish) stones out there. Don't let the price fool you either. And please don't compare it with the suck ass King 1k - gack

King 800x WaterStone - $17.50!
    Damn this is practically FREE! So how do you lay down the base for a kasumi finish? This is my way even when I'm moving onto naturals.

Arato-Kun Pink Brick 220x (L & S sizes) - $33.50 & $21.50!
    You want to flatten a wide bevel or fix a chipped edge then stop screwing around with 1k stones, grow a pair, and get to it. This stone is #1 on my list for crap work.

Synthetic Nagura 6000x (L & S sizes) - $13.50 & $7.25!
    Good cheap way to clean & condition (smooth out) 5k on up finishing stones. Use when you don't think that you need to flatten or after flattening to make the surface smooth to cut faster.

Beston 500x WaterStone - Just $32.00!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's the No.1 issue to conquer when cutting in a new bevel on a thin double edged knife? You need to make a crisp edge - FAST! You have to have a stone that cuts faster than it wears. I've NEVER seen a stone better suited for laying down a crisp bevel on a typical thin beveled gyuto. Stop fighting stone wear and get yourself one of these or just be stupid and keep on grinding away on your soft stone. PS - if you're a limp wristed sharpener don't bother - this stone requires some man like downward pressure to bring the water to the surface to keep it from loading.

Dave, can you please elaborate on that King 1200 is so much better than King 1k thing. I was thinking of getting 800+1200 and was wondering how these two differ from 1k