Hello from Fleetwood, PA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fornia

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I was referred to this forum by Warren and LowercaseBill, after getting to know them via the egghead forum. I ran into them both this past weekend at a bbq competition in Green Lane, PA. They mentioned the ECG and told me to check out the thread about it here on this forum. Always good to see my egghead friends!

I'm a Berks County, PA native. I also understand that being in Fleetwood, I'm just down the road from Mr. Martell. Very cool!

I'm a BBQ junkie/foodie, working on starting out a competition team with aspirations for anythng that comes with it. We're in the midst of putting all of it together, and I can sure use some knowledge on some knife related things. Unfortunately, as we're putting it 'all' together, I don't think the current budget quite allows for the beautiful knives I've seen in browsing this forum. All in good time I hope. Beautiful stuff you guys are making!

Thanks!

glad you found us and welcome,, you do not have to spend a furtune to get started with japanese knives ,, tosagata or country style are made of blue or white steel take a wonderful edge and are an affordable way to get started .. that is how i get hooked.. plus learing how to sharpen on a $40 knife is less stressful ..
http://www.japanwoodworker.com/dept.asp?s=JapanWoodworker&dept_id=13198

It must be something in the water!
Welcome.

Back