• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: 240 Masamoto KS Gyuto w/Blond Ferrule

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayhay

Reaction score
Hey all,

Curious if someone would like to trade for a Masamoto KS 240 gyuto. Great knife, bought it from turbochef, which he purchased from this sale, and looks the same. Great knife in all, love the profile and geometry. I just need something with better edge retention for use in a pro kitchen. Sharpened once by me, and takes a screaming edge. Come with the saya.

Looking to trade for a western 240 gyuto...maybe a Ginga Kagero, yo-Konosuke HD, possibly a DT ITK (long shot, and I know it's a wa :)) and I could throw in a few bucks. Just seeing if anyone feels like a trade. Thanks!

masamotoks.jpg

Thanks for all the offers everyone, but it's still up for trade. Looking for a western kono hd, kagero or yo-ginga. I'm open to other knives, and maybe a wa-handled blade, if it's the right one (DT or Marko with some cash form me...) :) Not really looking for anything with a KU finish. Feel free to drop a PM, thanks all!

Interested in a straight up sale?

Maybe, but I'd give dibs to turbochef, as he asked me to give him first right of refusal if I went to sell it in the future. But who knows what might happen :)

240mm Kochi gyuto w/ a V2 core kU finish?

Thanks for the offer! Love the Kochi, but I'm trying to stay away from KU finishes ATM.

Knife is gone. Thanks to everyone for all the generous offers.

Latest posts

Back