Quantcast
Dave Martell Knives - 1st run - Page 17
Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 632

Thread: Dave Martell Knives - 1st run

  1. #161
    Das HandleMeister apicius9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    3,326
    Dang, it's all your fault. You made me look at one of my provider's website and, of course, I had to order stuff again. Anyway, as far as I understand the sentence that is relevant to some of you here from my provider is: "Yes, I do have more similar redwood." So, I will wait and see what he can come up with and whether it is in the same league. However, if it passes the quality check, it still has to be stabilized, so I hope that Dave isn't too fast with the knife production If any of you have interest in some redwood like the one pictured above, can you please send me a PM so I get a feeling for how much I should order? Thanks,

    Stefan

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Dang, it's all your fault. You made me look at one of my provider's website and, of course, I had to order stuff again.


  3. #163
    What are you trying to say? Stefan shares his hoard...

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by unkajonet View Post
    What are you trying to say? Stefan shares his hoard...

    Yeah but just so that he has room to hoard more. :biggrin2:

  5. #165
    You do have a point...

  6. #166
    Das HandleMeister apicius9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    3,326
    The really sad thing is that I could have written that book myself

    Stefan

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    The really sad thing is that I could have written that book myself

    Stefan

    WIP?

  8. #168
    I heard from the waterjet folks today, if all goes well they'll have the knives all cut by the weekend.

  9. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    180
    How many do you have on pre-order Dave? What's the chances of getting a xtra wide aoto shipped with my suji?

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan G. View Post
    How many do you have on pre-order Dave? What's the chances of getting a xtra wide aoto shipped with my suji?

    I believe that I have 18 orders.

    I sure can get you an XL aoto out with your knife, thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •