• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS/WTT Takeda and Ealy damascus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
Ok, i am in the process of cleaning out some stuff and making room for new stuff. What i have is a Takeda 270 gyuto, kuro uchi finish and a Mike Henry handle, in Desert ironwood, mammoth ivory and spalted maple. The thing with this knife, is it had broke at the tang. It has been tig welded and fixed...I have put it through plenty of stuff that if it were to break, i think it would have. Aside from that, this thing cuts like a beast!

Next up is a Delbert Ealy damascus 240 gyuto. This is one of the thin lasers. Beautiful damascus, handle of redwood burl and black ash burl( i think lol). I do not have the walnut box it came in, was destroyed by my child.

Now, i will either sell or trade, they are very well maintained. I use them, wash them, oil them and hang them back up, no exceptions. I am not the best sharpener in the world, so they will have serviceable edges. I would ask $550 for the Ealy damascus, and $200 for the Takeda. I am also open to trades. I would like a nice yanagi, maybe a kiritsuke...A nice suji...who knows lol. What i really want is a sword tip yanagi/takobiki, but who knows. Make offers...Never know!

Incredible deals, especially the takeda. GLWS!

Pretty sure the Del is spoken for also. I love trading :)

Latest posts

Back