Quantcast
I'm Back - and some Holiday Snaps
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Back - and some Holiday Snaps

I'm Back - and some Holiday Snaps

Hello All, I have returned from conquering the great Welsh Coast. I got a bit wet from time to time, especially in the mountains, so not too many photo stops. But I had a wonderful time. I'm just replying to e-mails and pm's today. Very nice to come back and find orders waiting. I'm very excited to get back in the workshop tomorrow
    Some pics,
    All loaded up....and fresh rubber

Pembrokshire Coast at Trifin.

The Mill at Trifin

Snowdon Coast before Barmouth, This road follows every wiggle an inlet of the Coast. Wide open on one side, mountains on the other.

Barmouth

Was pretty bad visibility on Angelsea, but found a lovely wiggly coast road in the north east. Had to get a picture of this house in the fog.

Nice! I miss going on road trip with the bike. Nowadays i only have an Enduro....
    What happened to the fairings?

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Nice Will, Thanks for this.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

I did not get to do the fish beach roast, maybe next time I can share my culinary beach skills. Its a bit like Rick stein crossed with Gollum beating a fish over the head
    It was a fab time. The Bike did well, a few cosmetic bits fell off, the rear hugger went somehow and I lost the front fairing bolt and had to make a pit stop to find a 6mm bolt to hold it on. The side fairings are just off from working on it, and I thought I may as well leave them off for the trip for cleaning and checking for leaks and stuff. I've ridden the bike all through winter to and from the workshop bar a few days of really bad snow. I'll tidy it up this winter so I can chop it in for something else, maybe something a bit more upright.

Glad you had fun, Will, and thanks for the photos.

Welcome back!

Beautiful coastline. Looked a bit chilly too no wonder you are looking forward to getting back to work!

Nice post! Looks like a beautiful ride.
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Wow! Looks like a perfect vacation, Will. Slightly envious

solo road trip with the bike, very cool!!thanks for share.......welcome back to the knife world
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Glad you had a good time! but man how can you ride that tiny saddle, my butt hurts & I'm just looking at it. haven't they heard about
    stuff called padding or my lord even springs under the seat!!