Quantcast
Order/Wait List - Martell Knives - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 66

Thread: Order/Wait List - Martell Knives

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I believe that's because you will be getting my very 1st octagonal wa handle. I believe you challenged me?
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Woohoo, a challenge

    Stefan

    Might be my last too.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Might be my last too.
    Just like that D handle you made once upon a time?
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I believe that's because you will be getting my very 1st octagonal wa handle. I believe you challenged me?
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Woohoo, a challenge

    Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Might be my last too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    Just like that D handle you made once upon a time?

    Calling that a D would be paying it a compliment it doesn't deserve. It was much more of a modified oval.

  4. #14
    Weird Wood Pusher Burl Source's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Kerby, OR
    Posts
    3,501
    Am I in there anywhere for a hidden tang western gyuto?
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Burl Source View Post
    Am I in there anywhere for a hidden tang western gyuto?
    You should be.....looks like I forgot to add you in. I'll be PM'ing you in just a minute.

  6. #16
    Senior Member wellminded1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St.John's , Newfoundland
    Posts
    362
    Hey Dave are you going to keep updating this list?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by wellminded1 View Post
    Hey Dave are you going to keep updating this list?

    Yes sir, when I have something to change I'll change it up.

  8. #18
    Senior Member wellminded1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St.John's , Newfoundland
    Posts
    362
    Any update on this list Dave?

  9. #19
    The list is current.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    1,339
    is there any customer feedback on your knives dave? they seem pretty sweet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •