Quantcast
Order/Wait List - Martell Knives - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Order/Wait List - Martell Knives

I'm on it baby!...and I'm keeping a close eye on who's next...so don't even try to skip me....you're gonna be working a lot of overtime on mine...I got lots of ideas brewing....ryan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

viva la revolucion !

Quote Originally Posted by sudsy9977 View Post
    I'm on it baby!...and I'm keeping a close eye on who's next...so don't even try to skip me....you're gonna be working a lot of overtime on mine...I got lots of ideas brewing....ryan
    You know what....I'm actually looking forward to doing yours and that's not just because we're friends but because your knives are special projects, should be fun when I'm not cursing you out.

Shoot, forgot to mention I'll take the OG profile over the rocker.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Dave you are a busy man and I am gonna have to be very patient for my rocker. Can't wait to see all these knives come to reality. This will be one fun wait!

Hi folks, I'm sorry that I haven't had a Martell knife done to show in some time. The months of Nov & Dec are busy for a pro sharpener but Jan usually turns slow again so I'm looking forward to grinding and getting more knives out to their homes.

Thanks for your continued patience.

Dave

My new. Lucky number 23 yes I'm 23 on the list yes

[QUOTE=The months of Nov & Dec are busy for a pro sharpener but Jan usually turns slow

Dave[/QUOTE]

I think anyone in the food industry can sympathize with that.

Sorry messed up the quote thing.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

I ate your pork chop tonight, Chuck, and my dining companion had the trout. We split the cornbread and the beets. DELICIOUS southern-inspired food. Dave, sorry for the thread-jack.

I've got some Good & Bad News to share....

The Good is that I've finally cleared up every other major job (except 3 rehandles) that's in house waiting that is NOT Martell knife work. This means that after I finish just three more rehandles I'll be ready to do Martell knives full time!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how great this feels to finally get back to this point again.

The Bad is that we have to move our home & shop in less than 3 weeks from today and have no clue where we're going to end up!

We've been working on this for weeks now with looking at rental homes & shops and now we've moved onto trying to purchase a house instead. Of course this comes along right when I'm finally moving ahead and getting to the Martell knives again. So frustrating!

I intend to pick up where I left off when we finally get settled in a new place. I can only offer an apology for once again adding a delay to your wait.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Dave

**** happens and when it rains it pours. Get yourself together and situated peacefully. Moving is stressful enough without adding any pressure to it. I hope you find the right spot for your family and for your business.

And then go make my knife!!

lol
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/