Japanese Knives awesome customers and cool knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Today, i had the pleasure of sharpening such cool knives (on average over $1k a piece)... hattori KD, Kramer, Rader, Carter, a few really cool honyaki pieces, and more... i have such cool customers

How did they feel during sharpening? Which was your favorite?

You never post these things about me!! I will have to stop by and only bring my best. (maybe then you will sell me my other knife.... or at least post pictures of it so I can remember what it looks like. Since you are holding out on me!!)

-Chuck

oh yeah... you can have that one now... whenever you're ready. Your are cool too... just today was a huge number of awesome blades...

I'll just have to bring you more crap to sharpen! Why can I have it now?!? Did the rest come in and you didn't tell me?!?

I'll just have to bring you more crap to sharpen! Why can I have it now?!? Did the rest come in and you didn't tell me?!?

Where normal people have "lovers' quarrels", Jon has "buyer's quarrels."

Come on, Chuck. Just kiss and make up, okay? ;)

You post pics of every.single.piece.of.food that gets put in front of you for instagram....but not these knives!?!

the-future-is-retarded.jpg

Back