• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH Paring Knife for Sale As New

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnochef

Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a truly beautiful knife with a gorgeous Koa handle, AEB-L steel and great design.

Unfortunately, it just can't take the place of my beloved Harner.

It has only been stropped and used once, so it is as new.

Original price was $140 plus shipping, asking $130 via PayPal and I will include shipping anywhere in North America.

HHH Paring Knife.jpg

Please keep in mind that I don't have a precise measuring device, just a soft tape measure:

The knife is 7 1/4 inches overall, the cutting edge of the blade is 3 1/4 inches and the handle is 3 1/2 inches. IMHO it shines for off the cutting board use.

I just knew somebody would mention that! I also wanted to see if anyone would figure out the missing length. I was right on both counts.

Yes the notch accounts for the rest of the length. It is a little wider than 1/2 inch actually as the length of the handle varies a bit because of the curve in it.

i figured you did that, kinda like where do you bury the survivors?

Dibs... If Cnochef doesn't pick it up....

I must, no, I NEED, to own as many as HHH knives as possibly... and, so far I have none...

GLWS, to me I hope... <grin>

Joe_Breezy

^^^^^^^ I meant UMCD.... I can't edit my post for some reason....

Latest posts

Back