KKF Members get a discount

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdrewsiferx

Reaction score
Kitchen Knife Forums members get a 10% discount off of most knives & stones on EpicureanEdge.com

Members receive a 10% discount on most culinary knives and sharpening stones that they order through us. Among the exceptions are one-of-a-kind handmade knives such those by Bill Burke, Michael Rader, Shigefusa, and the like. To get your discount, please note your Kitchen Knife Forums name in the comments area.

KKF.jpg

When your order is processed by one of our staff they will apply your discount to the eligible items at that time.

Thanks!
Never shopped there before, but I'll keep it on my bookmark for my next purchase.

Very gracious of you. Lets check it out

You mean I now have to spend even more time lusting over functional works of art before making a decision? Excellent!

But the customs are the best part of E.E. always have great stuff that is hard to come buy.

Wow. I wish this discount existed when I bought my knives last year. I'll swing through when I visit my parents in Seattle.

does the hon kasumi usuba have a horn ferrule or is it plastic? I cant tell from the pics

does the hon kasumi usuba have a horn ferrule or is it plastic? I cant tell from the pics
For what it is worth, we try quite hard to avoid plastic ferrule. While plastic ferrule work well in Japan (due to the constantly high humidity), I don't find they work well once they come over to the US. Pretty much universally, they tend to loosen up over time. You can temporarily fix it by pushing it forward and putting in some epoxy, but it tends to come loose at some point again in the future -- the wood is going to move over time, whereas the plastic isn't (buffalo horn and pakkawood adjust relatively similarly to the ho/enju/ebony used on the rest of the handle). Knives that are in constant use tend to have this problem slightly less than others, but even there it is often a problem.

-daniel

Hello @Marelo Amaral. The discount does apply to Yoshikane knives. You can just make the request in the comments section of your order, noting your forum name.

-daniel

directions are in the first post

The directions are for ordering from the web site. My question pertains to receiving a discount on purchases made in person at Epicurean Edge's real world store in Kirkland, Washington.

Hello @PushCut -

If you want to get your forum discount in our store, mention your Forum name to one of our sales clerks and they will apply the discount.

-daniel

The directions are for ordering from the web site. My question pertains to receiving a discount on purchases made in person at Epicurean Edge's real world store in Kirkland, Washington.

Hello @PushCut -

If you want to get your forum discount in our store, mention your Forum name to one of our sales clerks and they will apply the discount.

-daniel

You guys have made this so easy for us. Thank you for being so gracious . Super fast delivery too.

Back