Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: KKF Members get a discount

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    345
    Does the discount apply to Yoshikane knives?

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    71
    Hello @Marelo Amaral. The discount does apply to Yoshikane knives. You can just make the request in the comments section of your order, noting your forum name.

    -daniel

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    124
    How would one go about getting a discount on in store purchases?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by PushCut View Post
    How would one go about getting a discount on in store purchases?
    directions are in the first post

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    directions are in the first post
    The directions are for ordering from the web site. My question pertains to receiving a discount on purchases made in person at Epicurean Edge's real world store in Kirkland, Washington.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    71
    Hello @PushCut -

    If you want to get your forum discount in our store, mention your Forum name to one of our sales clerks and they will apply the discount.

    -daniel

    Quote Originally Posted by PushCut View Post
    The directions are for ordering from the web site. My question pertains to receiving a discount on purchases made in person at Epicurean Edge's real world store in Kirkland, Washington.

  7. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1
    both excited and worried to start down this path...

  8. #28
    Senior Member Mrmnms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by danielomalley View Post
    Hello @PushCut -

    If you want to get your forum discount in our store, mention your Forum name to one of our sales clerks and they will apply the discount.

    -daniel
    You guys have made this so easy for us. Thank you for being so gracious . Super fast delivery too.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Newport Beach, California
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by staycrunchy View Post
    both excited and worried to start down this path...
    From that statement alone I think it is too late for you and your wallet. Welcome!

  10. #30
    Senior Member alterwisser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Posts
    231
    If I had only known 3 weeks ago

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •