Thread: FS Yoshihiro 180mm funayuki single bevel

FS Yoshihiro 180mm funayuki single bevel

Trying to sell this Yoshihiro 180mm single bevel funayuki. It is right handed and made of white #2 with stainless cladding.

I really like this knife but I never use it anymore, so I am selling. I paid $175+shipping, looking for $140 paypal and shipping in the US 48 included.

There are a few chips, one on the tip and one in the middle of the blade. These are from when I first got this knife and was learning how to use it. They are almost all the way worked out. I waterproofed the handle and saya and they are in good condition. There are 2 hammer marks or over grinds on the blade road. One on the heel and one near the tip, they do not affect the edge but make giving it an even finish difficult.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131118_130146.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	20292

Name:	20131118_130154.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	20293

Name:	20131118_130220.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	20294

Name:	20131118_130239(1).jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	20296

Name:	20131118_130256.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	20300
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Only price drop. $130 paypal and continental shiping included. I also forgot to mention that the saya is included. Trades are also welcome. Misono swedish gyutos especially. Not a big deal if the trades are a little beat up.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

DAMN!! that's a bargain for a weapon of a single bevel...

Bump.

How thick is this knife at the spine?

4.4mm over the heel and 2.9mm ~2inches from the tip

bump

The edge that thing takes is unbelievable.
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Well I'll give it one more day. If this doesn't sell I'll just throw a new handle on it and make it look purty.

What a shame. This item is removed.