Time to make some room. Thought i would post this here aswell, maybe someone wants one for kitchen knives coticules are normaly used for razors, and i would say its becouse of the price / size and the fact that thay leave an edge compared to around 8 to 10k grit. and the BBW side 5k
All coticules are lapped
shipping price, i need to check when thay are boxed.
From left to right
1. coticule is a Kosher graded La Veinette from Ardennes i got from Mod (Mark).
Natural combo with BBW. It was abit to smal for my taste so i rather let someone els enjoy it
130mm x 35mm (coticule thickness 9-10mm) asking 95 euro + shipping
2. This is a vintage coticule medium hard that was mounted in a woodpaddel that i took apart and glued the bbw and coticule back toghetter with 2-comp epoxy. the stone has some areas on the sides that are chipped but nothing that effects the honing.
144mm x 27mm (coticule thickness 5-6mm) asking 35 euro + shipping
3. Vintage hard coticule with nice patterns and a great color. in very good shape. not sure if its a glued or natural combo. but its BBW combo.
180mm x 43mm (coticule thickness 4-5mm) asking 80 euro + shipping
4. Long vintage soft/medium coticule with some pink/red spots.
natural bbw combo.
199mm x 47mm (coticule thickness 3-4mm) asking 70 euro + shipping
5. Large Ardennes Select Grade glued slate coticule with wood box. this stone is massive. i paid over 200 euro for it. this one is a great size for kitchen knives
200mm x 60mm ( coticule thickness 12-14mm) asking 160 euro + shipping