Thread: Salut!

Salut!

I joined up here ages ago to learn more about Japanese knives. The job was well done and while I still read from time to time, I am kinda sorted for knives. My Misono Dragon does all I need and the rest of my collection fills out the rest. So, after all this time, why post now you might ask?

There is a sense of humour that always makes me chuckle around these parts. I enjoy tuning in from time to time for a bit of banter and rarely fail to learn something. But worse than that, while reading about all sorts of cool knives you lot seem to have planted a seed in my head about razors. I don't know who was responsible, nor do I hold grudges. So now I find myself teetering on the brink of entering this hitherto unknown market

It's all part of the adventure of life. I've not sure I'll ever have much to contribute here in terms of technical knowledge but hopefully there will be a joke or three.

A warm welcome to you muddy!

Cheers! The razors are a much worse rabbit hole than knives! You can feel safe here
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Welcome!

watch out for hte shaving soap! i have enough to last a lifetime already