Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Davis Knives Gallery

Mike, nice works!! & that also remind me I haven't got chance to try any of your knives yet.......
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Charles, you need to! I don't think I've found a gyuto that made me smile the way the passaround did. I should have bought it when I had the chance. Lucky for me I have a few coming my way, soon enough. I'm pumped about the gyuto and a cool little petty that Mike has been doing something personalized on it, for me, the most.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Some really great looking knives there, Mike! And, of course, I love the variety in the handles. The musk ox pieces really are spectacular.

Stefan

Great work Mike.... can't wait for the scimitar!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Charles, you need to! I don't think I've found a gyuto that made me smile the way the passaround did. I should have bought it when I had the chance. Lucky for me I have a few coming my way, soon enough. I'm pumped about the gyuto and a cool little petty that Mike has been doing something personalized on it, for me, the most.
    did you ask Mike Engraving for you? Congratulations On The New Additions! I think I'll e-mail Mike very soon!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Maybe...maybe not! haha.

PS. I see my gyuto!!!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

ya your gallery was long overdue... I really like your work and check for new work from you when I see new posts because you always seem to be doing something new. I tend to leave saying huh he does that too.

btw I also love your WIP posts.

Wait till you see the next WIP
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!