Davis Knives Gallery

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Davis

Reaction score
I just realized i did not have a gallery....Duh me!!!

Will have lots more loaded throughout the day and will keep it updated :)

Love the pirate logo Mike, oh and the knives look swell!

Great looking knives Mike!

Was the skull mark a limited thing?
....or is that your new makers mark?

Mark, I have been using the Jolly Roger lately, and i think i will stick with it. Johnny, it is in there now :) Thanks guys.

Mike, nice works!! :doublethumbsup:& that also remind me I haven't got chance to try any of your knives yet.......

Charles, you need to! I don't think I've found a gyuto that made me smile the way the passaround did. I should have bought it when I had the chance. Lucky for me I have a few coming my way, soon enough. I'm pumped about the gyuto and a cool little petty that Mike has been doing something personalized on it, for me, the most.

Some really great looking knives there, Mike! And, of course, I love the variety in the handles. The musk ox pieces really are spectacular.

Stefan

Charles, you need to! I don't think I've found a gyuto that made me smile the way the passaround did. I should have bought it when I had the chance. Lucky for me I have a few coming my way, soon enough. I'm pumped about the gyuto and a cool little petty that Mike has been doing something personalized on it, for me, the most.

did you ask Mike Engraving for you? Congratulations On The New Additions! I think I'll e-mail Mike very soon!!

Maybe...maybe not! :D haha.

PS. I see my gyuto!!!

ya your gallery was long overdue... I really like your work and check for new work from you when I see new posts because you always seem to be doing something new. I tend to leave saying huh he does that too.

btw I also love your WIP posts.

Wait till you see the next WIP :knife:

Back