• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb masamoto ks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
Looking for a 240ks in good shape. I have something to partial trade if interested or just cash. Must be in good condition. I ordered one from jck but they keep moving back the date they will get them and I want it. Thanks. Nick

Didn't you buy one few months ago??:scratchhead:

Yea I had one and sold it to someone who really wanted it. I was buying a new one for myself but its been harder to get than I thought. I actually turned down 2 bc I was told from jck it was coming. Even got a conformation number but today was told end of the month at the earliest. And I paid already. After going through a bunch of knives I realized the ks is the line knife I want. I love cutting with it and its easy to touch up. I've bought and sold a bunch of knives and now know what I want.

Back