Our First- Little Baby Presley!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
20130508_103051_zps8ea95564.jpg

Just a quick phone shot

Wife went into labor Monday evening, and 2:39 am Wednesday 05/08/13 we became parents of Miss Presley Jean! It was a long, hard road these past couple days, and despite the Many challenges, PJ is a healthy,nursing, sleeping crying baby girl. And just when I couldn't be more impressed with my wife, she goes and shows a whole new cache of strengths I've never seen.
And now we rest. Whew! :dazed:

Congratulations! I have 3 daughters now, the best toys I've ever had! Sleep when you can. Don't forget to be a great husband.

Holy crap that took a long time, I thought the half a day I spent was tough. I couldn't image a day and a half.

Congratulations on the new baby girl!
She's beautiful.

Congrats Marc!
What a cutie! Give our best to your wife as well!
You will realize that you've never felt a love so great for anything in your life.

Congrats, Marc! She's very cute! Your wife sounds amazing too. :)

congrats but you won't rest long. BTW, the first two months are a peice of cake, once your daughter finds her lungs, that when the fun starts. Take lots of photos cause you think you'll remember everything but... Also, get a copy of 123 magic. its a wonderful parenting philosophy.

Congratulations!! beautiful baby!!

20130508_103051_zps8ea95564.jpg

Just a quick phone shot

Wife went into labor Monday evening, and 2:39 am Wednesday 05/08/13 we became parents of Miss Presley Jean! It was a long, hard road these past couple days, and despite the Many challenges, PJ is a healthy,nursing, sleeping crying baby girl. And just when I couldn't be more impressed with my wife, she goes and shows a whole new cache of strengths I've never seen.
And now we rest. Whew! :dazed:

Lol, it is obvious that this is your first. Rest? What is this rest you speak of? Seriously, congratulations, she is beautiful.

Congratulations! Glad to see all these girls being born, so my boy has a good chance of marrying a knife heiress in 30 or 40 years :D

I don't know how women do it. But the result looks beautiful, congratulations!

Stefan

Congrats! Good looking kid. Got a good chuckle out of the "now we rest" part.

You should use the tuxedo knife to trim the end of a celebratory cigar. :)

At least now, when you are up anyway in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, you can go to the kitchen and cut stuff with a nice knife :) Congrats again,

Stefan

Thank you so much everybody! Have to say that yesterday was just simply amazing, in so many ways!

Congrats to you and yours. What a beautiful little one. You are Blessed!!!
I feel blessed! And thank you again!

Congrats! Good looking kid. Got a good chuckle out of the "now we rest" part.

You should use the tuxedo knife to trim the end of a celebratory cigar. :)
yeah...... still looking for that rest. The ladies are asleep but I'm still unable! And a cigar sounds pretty darn good right now!

At least now, when you are up anyway in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, you can go to the kitchen and cut stuff with a nice knife :) Congrats again,

Stefan

like a ton of raw veg for baby foods come soon!

Congratulations dad! Welcome to the club.

So far, I'm really diggin this club!

They stop by your room here to offer milk and fresh baked cookies. And did I mention they go to each room offering warm, fresh baked cookies? And milk?

Excellent news Marc, here's to your new Daughter:)

Back