Howdy from Texas

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Datchley

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am a computer consultant from Texas currently working in Washington,DC on some projects.

I love to cook and recently bought my first Japanese knives. After reading a lot of articles and a limited budget I picked up a few Tojiro DP's for myself and my wife. I am now in love with Japanese blades.

I am now wanting to convert some of my new knives to WA handles after picking up a new Deba with a WA handle. But I have a limited budget to purchase handles.

Anyway, glad to be here in the fount of steel knowledge.

Regards,
David

Howdy back from Arlington. Home of the Rangers and Cowboys. :)

Mr. Martell do you have a storefront up there in PA? May take a weekend drive up there to discuss rehandling my Tojiro's with some Dyed Maple. Cost more than the blades, but would make them pieces of art. I love your work.

The same to you Mr. Henry, love to go to Galveston. Looking to retire in that area. May come by if you would allow and talk to you about it also.

Regards.

Mr. Martell do you have a storefront up there in PA? May take a weekend drive up there to discuss rehandling my Tojiro's with some Dyed Maple. Cost more than the blades, but would make them pieces of art. I love your work.

I don't have a storefront but I have a shop that you'd be welcome to swing by and check out. Shoot me a PM and we can schedule an appointment sometime. :)

Latest posts

Back