• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Devin Thomas 10¾” damascus wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of Devin's most stunning wa-gyutos. The handle is desert ironwood burl with a mokume ferrule made from copper, brass and nickel silver. The blade is CPM 3V and CPM 154 damascus in Devin's "chevron" pattern.

More pics and stats can be found in my gallery:
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...Tiger-s-Knives?p=150641&viewfull=1#post150641

It is in near new condition, lightly used in a home environment and sharpened once.

It will be delivered in a padded case.

$1895 includes insured shipping to a CONUS address and PayPal fees.

file_zps88756999.jpg

file_zpsf3aec4be.jpg

file_zps115d0f0d.jpg

I need to change my pantaloons.

Quick sell the Rolex, oh wait...I don't have one...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead::beatinghead:

damn, sad to see you have to sell a knife like this one. That is a great price on a knife someone would likely wait a year to have made.

damn, sad to see you have to sell a knife like this one. That is a great price on a knife someone would likely wait a year to have made.

My guess is a good deal longer than a year David.

Not me, as I assume something equally spectacular will be replacing it!

I certainly hope so, perhaps he's doing a Devin Thomas, Bill Burke, HHH and Pierre collaboration knife. Maybe it will be the knife to rule them all!

WoW - what a stunning show of craft. I wouldn't know what to do with a knife like that. Actually cooking with it would be hard.

I have lusted over this knife for years. Dang I wish I had the funds!

If I traded all the knive I had I think I would still be $1,600 short. That knife is sick

I just asked the Wife if I could borrow $1800 for a knife and she helped me rationalize very quickly I might add, what I "should" spend $1800 on LOL.

Hmmm, if I did not already have one on order.....

I can take some solace that I am at least on Devins list.....

Rick, I am sooooooo curious what you have in store to replace this guy with!

Latest posts

Back