• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Damascus Rader gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMac

Reaction score
For sale is a damascus Rader gyuto, Knife is mint.
Just under 10inch, koa,ivory handle

1900$ includes shipping and insurance.

What is happening around here? Great, GREAT looking knife, JMac!

Wow, are we playing dominos with the knives (not that I'm complaining, mind you)?

Still with free lifetime sharpening ! This is tough. Gotta check accounts.

Congrats to both the seller and buyer. :)

I'm not just saying this, but the centerpiece of my collection WILL be a Rader. I'm patiently waiting for my name to be called, at which point I will say something along the lines of, "make me what you like". Michael's stuff is stupidly nice!

My Bucket List: Burke, DT, Rader, HHH, Marko. The order changes

Shooting from the hip like usual! I'd bet my collection on it.

-Chuck

Judging solely on the profiles. And I don't care when it comes to anything else at this price range. If the knife does not perfo it is laughable if it costs that amount of money. Rader has the peoples choice in mind! Beautifully shaped blades and insanely nice finishes. I can't believe that kramers are so expensive and you have to rock chop to use one properly. It's pretty intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back