Some Personal Collection For Sale Soon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Guys, I don't have time to take pics, etc, quite yet, but here's a heads up. I'll be selling the following knives to make room for a few special projects, and to clean up my kitchen. The following knives (and brushes) will appear on this thread, or in my shop by mid-week, next week, at the latest.

Takeda Ajikiri
Marr Western Gyuto (10")
Vintage Carbon Sab Chef (8")
Global Chef Knife
Chinatown Shibazi Stainless Cleaver
Fish handled Gyuto
Rick Lowe Necker
Kent BK2 (used twice)
Likely a V-L 14080 (custom knot)
Maybe a TC Blades LH gyuto.

That's it...for now

Everybody is making room for new and special project, can't wait to see what you got on the way

Shoot me a PM on that Rick Lowe necker -

Will do, guys. Just getting caught up on a few things first. :)

Just while I'm thinking, there's also a Joseph Rodgers and Sons "Petty" with a guy named Tim's name on it, should he still want it. If not, it's up for grabs. Crazy steel, even crazier piece of history....

Just while I'm thinking, there's also a Joseph Rodgers and Sons "Petty" with a guy named Tim's name on it, should he still want it. If not, it's up for grabs. Crazy steel, even crazier piece of history....

Pics of that would be awesome. Then I could shave with the same brand that I cook with. LOL

Second dibs on the Rodgers, been after a decent Sheffield knife for a while, if you could let me know what're you're after for the takeda and the fish gyuto that'd be ace too

Rick Lowe - Sold
Fish - SPF (multiple times)
Takeda - Line-up of 3
TC - 1 interested
J. Rodgers - Line-up of 2
Sab - Line-up of 3
Shibazi - SPF

Rick Lowe - Sold
Fish - SPF (multiple times)
Takeda - Line-up of 3
TC - 1 interested
J. Rodgers - Line-up of 2
Sab - Line-up of 3
Shibazi - SPF

Wow, all that without even showing pics. Nice!

I would have been in line too if today was not my last day in "the" biz.

Hey Lefty, hit you up back in the day about the joseph rodgers petty and you said tim's name is on it, but i'd be next if doesn't want it. That offer still stand? Also interested in the ajikiri

edit: found the post in your shedding pounds thread

I'd buy that cool joseph rogers knife if that winds up being one of the pounds you shed :)

It likely will be, but I have to give dibs to this nice British gentleman who asked about it a month or two ago....

The Joseph Rodgers is still hanging around, because of confusion and me not being 100% sure that I'm selling it. If I do, the line up looks like this: Tim, pleue, then rdmalak. One small complication is that I have no idea what to charge! It has tons of history, etc...I honestly don't know, because I've never seen another one, which means it's damn rare. I'm still deciding whether or not to part with it, and I'd love for Son, WillC, and anyone else to help me with the dating, etc.

In other words, I think this might be staying put....

Latest posts

Back