Quantcast
Shout-out to CKTG - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Shout-out to CKTG

Zwiefel,
    A lot of spice shops have Jalapeno powder.
    I've also ordered on line from http://www.chimayotogo.com
    Or do an online search.

Glen

Ok I just read this thread and the last few pages threw me off.....is popcorn talk just way to kill a thread, or am I missing something? I know I was gone for some time and my thinking might be a little slow still but if I'm right wouldn't continuously posting be counter productive because it will just keep bumping the thread back to top?

That sad the question you should all ask yourself is would you be ok with your kids having a sleep over with Mark and Ken? Didn't think so,

well the post was supposed to be about the konosuke hd funi and dannyNYCs cktg shopping experience i guess, then we got sidetracked discussing the AS richmond "laser", no chop made a popcorn joke in reference to the hijacking of the thread. a few pages later i resurrected the popcorn discussion because frankly i would rather discuss popcorn than bicker over different interpretations of ajhuffs comments. sorry mods.

I think what we've witnessed could called a 'Popcorn Protest'. Gandhi himself would be proud. I blame Zwiefel who loves his Indian food and is just so darned peaceful!

Quote Originally Posted by Patatas Bravas View Post
    I think what we've witnessed could called a 'Popcorn Protest'. Gandhi himself would be proud. I blame Zwiefel who loves his Indian food and is just so darned peaceful!
    I must say that the popcorn protest was awesome. It spaced out the emotions a bit, and it is really hard to make a charged statement after talk of popcorn. Brilliant.

I don't mean to take away from valid points and opinions but sometimes a thread gains a bit too much negative energy and a reboot is necessary. With that said, it is just time now before CKTG starts selling popcorn.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Perhaps the popcorn protest could become official practice? I've noticed some censorship and things like frozen threads, etc, even grave references to member bans. But now, things get out of hand again, people will know they'll face the popcorn protest. Be careful!

I was somewhat dismayed at the derailment of the origional post topic, and deferred responding because it just draaaaags... but all is not lost. I always thought popcorn meant "here we go, let's watch the show."

I'm the OP. I took a weekend off from this forum and holy s**t -- what have I wrought? Apologies one more time for stirring the pot. I truly had no idea of the experiences people have had.

I sure did learn a lot about popcorn though!

The knife arrived Friday. First impressions are very good. I've been crazy busy, but I promise to post photos and a mini-review as soon as I have time.

post away OP!

no worries danny, what's important is the knife. i couldn't care about the seller. knives are the reason why we are all here. that we can all agree on.

Dannynyc, you will be forever associated with popcorn. And makin' trouble.