Just Completed

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Here are two I just prepared for shipping this morning. After two or three furtive starts where the cuts had to be discarded for several reasons, here are the results.

DWS_0389.jpg

This is a 2 x 12 x 18 brick pattern with walnut "bricks" and maple "mortar" lines. This one goes to a member here.

DWS_0388.jpg

This is a 2 x 18 x 24 brick pattern with mahogany "bricks" and maple "mortar" lines.

Both will show up on the new web site as a special order item. I expect the new site will be up and running soon as soon as the developer can iron out the UPS shipping costs for the shopping cart.

Really nice David, I have to come up with an excuse for another Boardsmith board now.

I'm usually not a big fan of patterns, but these are pretty amazing.

Looking forward to seeing your new site!

The brick pattern is my favorite...amazing work David!

Those sure are lookers!

Guess its time to start saving for another board.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?:pullhair:
Did all you veteran members PM each other and decide sell your hottest looking stuff at the same time just to drive the rest of us bat-sh*t insane?:doublebanghead: Well, you win you sick bastages. I am now reduced to a sad drooling hallow shadow of the man I was just a day ago.:surrendar:

I just hope you're happy with yourselves.:disdain:

Dunno what the big deal is -- you can get David to make you one of these, and the wait time is much shorter then for a DT or Radar. And it's quite a bit less expensive, too!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?:pullhair:
Did all you veteran members PM each other and decide sell your hottest looking stuff at the same time just to drive the rest of us bat-sh*t insane?:doublebanghead: Well, you win you sick bastages. I am now reduced to a sad drooling hallow shadow of the man I was just a day ago.:surrendar:

I just hope you're happy with yourselves.:disdain:

Why yes, yes we did :laugh: :funfunfunfun:

Wow! I think I'd still prefer the mono-wood styles, but these brick-boards look like they'd take ages to construct. Nicely done!

Great work as always David. Can't wait to see the new site.

I've been waiting to try a board from you....this one may just tip the scale ;). It looks wicked!!!

Beautiful! I'd be a little concerned about the difference in hardness of Walnut vs Maple in creating a risk of splitting. I'm also not a fan of patterns, but those are lookers.

Ok, I admit the bottom picture is my board. And it is absolutely amazing. I got it yesterday and I am not sure I can cut on it, it's that beautiful! Thank you!

I see myself ordering a mahogony brick pattern soon, looks awesome.

I want one! Every time I go on your website (on my ipad) and try to order a board it comes up as $0.00 on PayPal.

I want one! Every time I go on your website (on my ipad) and try to order a board it comes up as $0.00 on PayPal.

Call me today at either number listed on the web site and I will be happy to work with you on an order.

Back