• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb something special

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshstar

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone got something sepecial to sell, must be of the highest quality fit & finish with fantastic handle, if your looking for easy private sale pm me

Alan

my first stuffed teddy bear from 40yrs ago is pretty special.....

oh man, I kid, I kid (unless you're actually interested, because I can use the extra scratch!)

Budget is fairly open within reason

The perfect find would be a DT Chevron gyuto with a maksme on ironwood wa handle

Open to any Gyuto, suji, yanagiba or kiritsuke in the 270 or 300 range.

Just want a new toy

Alan

Hey Alan,

I have a brand new Masamoto Hon Kasumi (white #2) 300mm yanagi for sale.

I never used it, but i only sharpened it once. I am only selling it because I will buy a smaller yanagi.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Leo

Maybe

Depends on Handle machi finish etc.

You have pictures please

How about a New 270mm Nenohi Aoko Kiritsuke Single Bevel. Fit and finish is great but handle is Stock Nenohi ho Wood handle. U can always upgrade the handle.:) Spine, Machi Everything typical nenohi fit and finish rounded and well polished. Streaks are tsubaki oil.

IMAG0030.jpg

Wow - nice looking Kiritsuke - what's the price tag on that baby?

Latest posts

Back