Quantcast
FS or Trade: 270mm Konosuke Fujiyama Kiritsuke Yanagiba in White #1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS or Trade: 270mm Konosuke Fujiyama Kiritsuke Yanagiba in White #1

FS or Trade: 270mm Konosuke Fujiyama Kiritsuke Yanagiba in White #1

I'm testing the waters to see if there is any interest for this knife. I realized that I don't really use a yanagi much anymore, so I am thinking about selling it to work on building up my knife kit again. I acid etched the blade to give it a blue hue and to reduce the reaction of the blade with food/acid, etc.

the blade is white #1 and the handle is ebony with a blonde buffalo horn ferrule. I spent $570 new for it with the saya. I'm looking for around $475 for it or an interesting trade. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for as far as trades go, just looking for something interesting.

Wow, sexy knife. I have a soft spot for yanagis, looking for single bevels for trade? Good luck rebuilding your kit, read about what happened.

I'll listen to any trade, not really sure what I'm looking for. Just looking for something interesting, as long as it isn't another yanagi since I don't use them often enough.

Price drop to $400.

I am very interested, but I am also very broke. If you drop the price down to like $50 let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by greasedbullet View Post
    I am very interested, but I am also very broke. If you drop the price down to like $50 let me know.
    It can be yours now for the low price of 8 easy payments of $50. Act now while supplies last!

But wait there's more!

There's a billy mays joke in here somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by snowbrother View Post
    It can be yours now for the low price of 8 easy payments of $50. Act now while supplies last!
    I've sold a few knives this way, and it can be a good deal for both parties.

Rick

That was a Billy Mays joke.