New stone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared08

Reaction score
Ive been using a 4k shapton GS stone and am really starting to not like it the more the put steel on it. Looking to replace it with a similar grit to fit between a 1k GS and 8k kitayama. Something not as hard, better feedback, and will generate some slurry to work with. Any recommendations??
thanks
Jared

I have a lightly used gesshin 4k I can give you a good deal on if you are interested.

I can also part with my lightly used rika if you are interested.

I have a lightly used gesshin 4k I can give you a good deal on if you are interested.

Can you pm me prices on each

If Jared ends up not taking the 4k, please me me know. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I don't have the ability to pm, but I can do the Rika for 35 shipped and the g4 for 90 shipped.

Ill take the rika. Tiger can have the gesshin. Ill be in touch when I get out of work tonite

Did I get leapfrogged in the gesshin line???

No worries, I generally don't like soakers anyway, but there's such a buzz about the g4K that I though I'd give it a shot.

Go ahead Rick, I cede my place in line to you. I typed before thinking again.

Sorry bout the misname in order, wasnt reading either.

I will ship these out on Monday.

Happy sharpening, Matt

Back