Itinomonn Kurouchi Deba 180mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bathonuk

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am looking for a new deba. Did someone have tried Itinomonn Kurouchi Deba 180mm from JNS?? It looks nice and it's cheap. Also I can afford small hakka koppa lvl 2 in my budget with the knife. http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/Hakka-Koppa-Lv-2-p/1211.htm Is it good only for kasumi finish or I can sharpen on it as well?? What kind of edge can i get on this stone?? I have a lot of stones so this one will be only for my collection. I am not sure what will be better? To buy Itinomonn Deba and small hakka or wait for more money and buy for example shigefusa deba. I am not preparing a lot of fish in the year so as I said. It's for my collection only with little of use. Thanks in advance.

Hehe who said he will not buy any more stones/knives this year? :D:D

Dont buy the stone, dont buy the knife. Save money

hahaha I think that I said that I will not buy new gear this year but I just came back from holiday in Solingen reacher than I was (don't ask why:D) and I want to buy something:D Anyway today I will post new thread about Solingen:D:D

Back