Happy mothers day and news from the shop

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
First of all I want to apologize to those who did not get one in time for today, I am running a bit behind.
Partially because of this I will be extending the sale to the end of the month and i will be making some of the new model with bolsters as well.
I just recieved a rather large order for damascus from one of the knifemaking companies I supply with damascus.
This does not mean that I will stop making knives, but it will mean that things may slow down a bit. I will be devoting a lagre portion of my workweek to making damascus, but not all of it.
It looks like I will be keeping chefs hours for the next few months.
Thank you all for your orders, and your continued interest in my work.
Del

Cool Del - I will be def looking out for one of the new models. I just sharpened one of your other parers - nice HT on the AEB-L - the edge takes a very smooth finish on a 4k Shapton.

Anything that enables you to continue making kitchen knives and other gadgets is a good thing, even if it means the knifemaking goes on hold every now and then. Now with that being said, just make sure you clear the decks in time for the annual holiday forging of the spoons :cool2:

Yes just think of us as your "enablers" . . . :groucho:

Just wanted to let you know how things are going. In a word, sore. Havn't done heavy forging like this for awhile, and I realized over the past few days I am out of shape for it. I am working out the kinks though, maybe by the end of this order I will have gained some muscle and lost a little around the middle. Friday was the worst 85 outside 115 inside, drank 2 gallons of water and another gallon of iced tea. Still wound up dehydrated. I am getting the rythm going though and will be working on knives this week too. Have a good night everyone, time for bed.
Del

He said he has a big damascus order to fill. If anything like last year he will be out for a while...

Hi guys, I have been working hard on Damascus. I'm half done now and taking a break to make some knives. I have 10 on the bench to be finished this week. Most of these are for forum members. I'll be contacting you within the next few days about knife orders.
Thanks,
Del

Back