• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Making Room-Letting Go

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
Untitled14_zps06254edd.jpg

Some knives I've just allowed to lay about and think it's now time to let go. All are great knives, but obviously not your DT's, Mario's, HHH'S and so on.... Just good cutters that once served well. Hopefully I can move these fellows out and make room for another potential big guy. Any Q's or desire for some more up close and personal pics, just shoot me a line. For some more "family" photos, visit http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/11017-Me-my-stuff-and-I/page3

1) Wusthof Icon Creme 9" hollow ground slicer $64
2) Wusthof Icon Creme 4" parer $34
3) Shun Kaji 9" Hollow Ground slicer $164
4) Shun Bob Kramer 5" Utility $124
5) Shun Fuji 9" Slicer $304
6) Moritake Kiritsuke 240 AS supreme $204

All the above are in fantastic condition, and I believe I may still have some of the original boxes.
Shipping is not included in pricing, as I haven't a solid idea on what each would run.

#6 is very tempting, but just cant do it right now. GLWS

side note: why is it i am always early enough on the selling threads when I can't buy any of em, and am too late on the ones I could have bought lol

yep #6 if i could afford it i woulda bought it already

I refuse to pay Marc's wacky $4 prices tagged on for HIS good luck!
I mean, c'mon man! You just won a badass HHH Tuxedyuto!
Spread the love(and luck)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding::justkidding:

^^ hehe, for you good sir, I will kindly add the extra $1 back on! But Only for you. Now pick your 5 favorite and let's go

I might go for #2, I it's still here Friday. Could even pick it up I person, as I'll be in Columbia Saturday. I'm actually thinking your place for dinner

I might go for #2, I it's still here Friday. Could even pick it up I person, as I'll be in Columbia Saturday. I'm actually thinking your place for dinner

That would be pretty cool, I'd love to meet some fellow forum members and especially cook dinner for them! Let me know what you decide and what time you're thinking about coming in

Might I add that knives 4-6 are practically brand new, and while the first 3 have seen a bit of use they're still looking perfect. Just sayin....

Dang, guess no one is in the market for some inexpensive knives. Well, I'll try this and if still no interest, off to flea bay they go...
Price drop for the following:

1) $64 to $54
4) $124 to $94
5) $304 to $274

Sorry for hijacking and being silly, I just can't help myself!

No worries! If you noticed, Your apology is #14. I think you're catching on!

Oh yeah, boom

Nice to see you selling on the 4-um.

Hoss

Back