New Blocks Back from K&G

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
I got a bunch of blanks back from K&G the other day and I've been cleaning them up. There are also some natural hardwoods in the photo below and I'm working on some new ironwood pieces that should be ready in a week or two. The first two rows are Curly Bastogne Walnut, next is Pollyanna Burl, a really nice, heavy natural hardwood which is so much like the Wild Almond I've sold I think they might be the same thing. The next row is Satinwood Burl followed by a different set of Pollyanna Burl, followed by White Teak Burl, and finally an unusual form of Redwood called Turkey Eyed.

Everything should be in the store by Thursday or Friday, but I'll do a follow up post when they're available. I also want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have shown an interest in my store. It's been just over three months now that I've been at this and I couldn't have asked for better support and encouragement than I've gotten from this forum.

image.jpg

Back