Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free International Shipping @ Rakuten.jp

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    the deals i have in my cart seem to good to be true, i dont trust this.
    berko, I'm also looking to spend some dollars to help out the Japanese economy.
    Show me what you have in your cart!

5 shapton pro stones, although i already own em all, 1 tojiro dp 240 deba, 1 tojiro 240 gyuto, 1 tojiro 150 honesuki.

well, i just noticed that the package would be to heavy to be free shipping.

well, i just noticed that the package would be to heavy to be free shipping.
    That's too bad, what's the limit.

By the way, I've been looking at some of their Shapton ceramics (30k for instance) and I'm not convinced that the prices are that much better?

also, be careful: it has to be from 1 shop owner, otherwise they won't combine items across?

Not all prices are great but some are very good. I am still not sure what knife to get, I wanted a petty and parking but besides those two, I am not sure what's out there.

well im in germany. usually a shapton pro 1k goes for 51 € with shipping best price. on rakuten i get it for 27 €, with customs, shipping free. to me thats a good deal.

well im in germany. usually a shapton pro 1k goes for 51 € with shipping best price. on rakuten i get it for 27 €, with customs, shipping free. to me thats a good deal.
    Indeed! 27 Euros for any really good 1k is pretty amazing. I think I spent close to 100 dollars shipped on most of my 1k's. I'm tempted now.

Quote Originally Posted by ptolemy View Post
    yup, checked there, these about $10-15 less + free shipping.
    just friendly reminder, Rakuten state they aren't responsible for damage/defective/lost in shipping for over-sea order item!! if transaction went smooth...congrasulation, you got good deal!! if not, you have to eat all lost cost....on the other hand, Koki(JCK) will refund/exchange if you are not satisfy the item you order!! for just $17~$22 saving.... I'll choice JCK
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

they have suisin inox honyaki gyutos, sugimoto #6 cleavers, and a few masamoto lines all priced pretty low...havent been able to find a misono swed in a 270 length yet...lots of cools looking knives ive never heard of too. I dont know. id rather support a vendor. someone who has your back incase of problems.

Misono Swed 270

Search with:
    スウェ-デン ミソノ 27

There should be a bunch in the $220 range.
    Not sure if that's a good deal though.