Quantcast
Free International Shipping @ Rakuten.jp - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Free International Shipping @ Rakuten.jp

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Labor of love, I think this might be what you're looking for. I'm not sure of shipping, but the price is right.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/s...oogtrans/ja/en
    Case in point, I'm not even sure what knife exactly I would be buying from that page. In the photo it appears to be a misono swed with only 2 rivets, and no dragon(which is fine with me for that price) but the description makes it sound like a misono moly. Can't trust it.

I found some great prices on misono ux10 with free shipping

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?...oogtrans/ja/en

has anyone bought anything yet? i wonder if the transaction will be processed fast enough to get the free shipping...

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    has anyone bought anything yet? i wonder if the transaction will be processed fast enough to get the free shipping...
    It should be since it's time of ordering...

did you buy anything ptolemy?

I bought a UX10 Suji before the FS promo. Got the knife in about a week. Payment processing was a little odd with this particular seller. Rakuten took my CC info then passed it along to the merchant, who then processed it. I don't know what system they have in place to pass CC info, but i'm a little nervous that they were doing it insecurely. I'm not sure if that's the case with all merchants. The transaction took 2 days to process because they ran the card while I was sleeping, then my CC company called me to ask about a "fraudulent" charge, then I had to call to straighten things out and alert the merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by ptolemy View Post
    I found some great prices on misono ux10 with free shipping

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?...oogtrans/ja/en

Quote Originally Posted by berko View Post
    did you buy anything ptolemy?
    I tried but can't seem to get through checkout. It asks for my Japanese address? Weird

Quote Originally Posted by ptolemy View Post
    I tried but can't seem to get through checkout. It asks for my Japanese address? Weird
    that happen when seller/store doesn't shipping the items international!! lots good stuff only sale in Japan Rakuten not in global Rakuten.....
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    that happen when seller/store doesn't shipping the items international!! lots good stuff only sale in Japan Rakuten not in global Rakuten.....
    that makes sense. thanks!