Quantcast
Gesshin Ittetsu BACK IN STOCK

Thread: Gesshin Ittetsu BACK IN STOCK

Gesshin Ittetsu BACK IN STOCK

Gesshin Ittetsu BACK IN STOCK including the 180mm single bevel wa-petty, 240mm wa-gyuto, and 270mm honyaki wa-sujihiki... and introducing the 285mm honyaki wa-sujihiki
    http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com/...n-ittetsu.html

question to easy my ignorance.. would a single bevel petty have steering and wedging issues like a deba would trying to cut fruit or vegetables? Ive never really used one for more than a minute but am interested in trying out the single bevel world.

its more like a mini-yanagiba, but yes, the cutting is very different from double bevel knives and will steer and/or wedge if used incorrectly.

Engorged Member
    Were you beaten as a child by a left handed person Jon? I don't understand the left handed animosity. We're people too, Jon!
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Engorged Member
    All leftys unite and rise up against the oppressors!
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

i've got a bunch of left handed stuff here... and those honyaki sujis are ok for leftys

Engorged Member
    Okay, I'm no longer feeling oppressed.