Fujiwara Teruyasu Nashiji Gyuto 240mm pass around.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems there aren't many of these in circulation amongst members here, and a few people showed some interest in these. I have stolen the terms and conditions from Zweifels pass around thread.. All of the usual rules apply:

Be a regular poster here
take care of proper packaging + shipping to the next person
insure the shipping for the value of the knife ($250)
sharpen only if needed, and are comfortable with it on this knife
pass on to the next person after 1 week

Keep everyone up-to-date in this thread, please

limiting to 10 or so people, who will be chosen by an undisclosed process

Review/photos appreciated, but not required.

PM with interest + shipping deets.

This will start with Tom in Canadia and I would like some Aussies to get a go, because we usually miss out on these things.

Here is a pic of the knife in question. There were a couple of F&F Issues which I mentioned in another thread, I will send it out as is so people can get an idea of what to expect when ordering from this line
2062296F-4322-4790-80A0-133D08E2ABAA-2485-0000019167D6495E_zps47e5ee3d.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks for your interest

Cheers

Huw, I'd definitely be keen. Thanks. It is nice to see a passaround in Australia.

Are you passing this around because you can't pry that new Burke out of your hand?

Huw I'd like to try this one. I can't PM but I'll send you an email.

I've been seriously thinking about purchasing this exact knife! My only concern was the handle. I would love to be in this pass around.

If it makes it to the US, I'd like to compare it to the other Fujiwaras I have.

Likewise, I'd like to try this knife if it makes it to the US. Thanks!

Oh poop, I forgot you were in Australia. I'll be in the same boat as Tinh and EdipisReks.

I'd love to be in on the US leg if possible. Thanks!

Since I now see that it's coming state-side, I'd like to get in, if I may.

I'd like to be a part of this if possible, it would be my first pass around. Please let me know! I am in San Diego,CA USA

If you are keen to send the passaround across the ditch I'd be interested.

I would also like to be considered, please.

If you are still taking on folks for the passaround, I'd love to give it a try.

Ok, I'll close the list Now, everyone who replied to this thread is on the List, I'll send it out tomorrow, starting on the west coast of the US. We can figure out the order on the fly.

I haven't recieved it yet. Still waiting on it getting here... I think it may be stuck in customs or something. I have no ideas. :dazed:

Latest posts

Back