• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS DT san mai spicy white

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMac

Reaction score
For sale:

Devin thomas gyuto. 240mm , San mai spicy white core

675 plus fee& shipping

picture not working... but I'm not sure if I want it to...

edit:
working now... DAMN

Slightly shorter brother of one I bought from Devin last year. Awesome knife. Does everything a DT ITK can do just a bit better. GLWTS. Someone will be happy scoring this one.

I believe that this is the original "spicy white knife" that Devin made. :doublethumbsup:

JMac, are you a professional? If so, where, I'll come by for dinner one night. I like eating at members places

i wish i had had the money, i would have bought this in a heartbeat.

Damn, I was at a Food Safety Training and I missed this dream knife...

Thanks, I was on Devin's list and this is exactly what I was waiting for. :doublethumbsup:

oh how i hate the different timezones!!! :angry1:

can i ask the new lucky and envied owner to please post a pic of the whole knife, a total of this beauty? :hungry:

oh how i hate the different timezones!!! :angry1:

can i ask the new lucky and envied owner to please post a pic of the whole knife, a total of this beauty? :hungry:

Here you go. :biggrin:

DT240mmSanMaiGyutowithspicywhitecore.jpg

The knife arrived today and it is beautiful. Used it to make dinner, and it cuts like a dream.

It always surprises me to see stuff like this for sale. The ITK's are very good but Devin the more "custom" ones are outstanding. I'll never part with mine.

Latest posts

Back