• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS DT san mai spicy white

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMac

Reaction score
For sale:

Devin thomas gyuto. 240mm , San mai spicy white core

675 plus fee& shipping

picture not working... but I'm not sure if I want it to...

edit:
working now... DAMN

Slightly shorter brother of one I bought from Devin last year. Awesome knife. Does everything a DT ITK can do just a bit better. GLWTS. Someone will be happy scoring this one.

I believe that this is the original "spicy white knife" that Devin made. :doublethumbsup:

JMac, are you a professional? If so, where, I'll come by for dinner one night. I like eating at members places

i wish i had had the money, i would have bought this in a heartbeat.

Damn, I was at a Food Safety Training and I missed this dream knife...

Thanks, I was on Devin's list and this is exactly what I was waiting for. :doublethumbsup:

oh how i hate the different timezones!!! :angry1:

can i ask the new lucky and envied owner to please post a pic of the whole knife, a total of this beauty? :hungry:

oh how i hate the different timezones!!! :angry1:

can i ask the new lucky and envied owner to please post a pic of the whole knife, a total of this beauty? :hungry:

Here you go. :biggrin:

DT240mmSanMaiGyutowithspicywhitecore.jpg

The knife arrived today and it is beautiful. Used it to make dinner, and it cuts like a dream.

It always surprises me to see stuff like this for sale. The ITK's are very good but Devin the more "custom" ones are outstanding. I'll never part with mine.

Back