Garden Herb Steak with Garlic and Lemon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw2geeks

Founding Member
Reaction score
My Herb garden that I fixed up last year is doing great, so I decided to do a Garden Herb Steak with Garlic and Lemon.
The lemon was a last minute add, when I was at the Austin Food & Wine Fest a couple of weeks ago, Tim Love added some lemon to one of his steaks in his demo.

Here are some pics.

elJhV.St.117.jpg

6mnSo.St.117.jpg

llz2k.St.117.jpg

1sVMGD.St.117.jpg

G3xJX.St.117.jpg

XRmzI.St.117.jpg

Vn9W0.St.117.jpg

1oLrJ4.St.117.jpg

The steak was on sale for $9 which I split with my wife.

Here is a link to more pictures and the recipe.
http://www.dfw.com/2013/05/15/794215/weekend-chef-garden-herb-steak.html

I would not have given up one single bite. Maybe that's why I don't have a wife ;)

Stefan

Did you do the ying/yang yourself, or did it come like that?

Looks excellent...never used lemon like that on beef. I sometimes drizzle lemon + evoo on it after it's sliced though.

+1

I would like to see some follow up pics on your herb garden as it stands today.

It looks pretty much the same as last year, I will take a picture in the morning... Hopefully it is still there, we had a pretty good storm come through tonight. We had to hunker down for a little bit as the sirens were going off.

It looks pretty much the same as last year, I will take a picture in the morning... Hopefully it is still there, we had a pretty good storm come through tonight. We had to hunker down for a little bit as the sirens were going off.

I just want to see what you have growing!

Back