hello from Connie

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connie

Banned
Reaction score
Hello every body!!

First of all, I would like to say "thank you" to the builder/ administrator of this forums.

I would like to talk with everyone about the kitchen knives, since now my work and my life is related so much to the kitchen knives...

Connie

Welcome. I would say the original builder of the site is an okay guy.

Seth,thanks for giving me a response, which make me feel I am existing in this forums. :bliss:

Welcome! Say goodbye to your wallet. :doublethumbsup:

Welcome Connie, happy to have you here. Although you cannot post links/info, etc. about your company, I'd love to hear what kind of knives you make.
I'm assuming some cleavers????

HI, ejd53, why say goodbye to my wallet?

Hi Connie, welcome aboard. Saying goodbye to your wallet implies that the exposure you have to the wonderful knives on this forum will make you spend your money. And you know what? That's right. Have fun.

know it now, viewed your website, very nice wood for knife handle. But my knives is normal.

Welcome to the knut house - it's a sharp place to hang out.

Hello Connie,
Welcome to the forum.
Not many of us here have been to China,
so it would be fun to see some photos of where you live.

Hello Mark, I am glad that I can be in this forums. I would like say "thank you" to the admistrator, who allow me to be here.. I am happy if I can post some photes here, but i am not sure whether I am allowed to do that.
Hello Connie,
Welcome to the forum.
Not many of us here have been to China,
so it would be fun to see some photos of where you live.

Latest posts

Back