Quantcast
Stag and damascus goodness! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stag and damascus goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by JMac View Post
    thats exactly what i was looking for.
    GREAT!! Thats what I like to hear. Please let us know when it arrives and your thoughts once you have had a chance to cut with this beast!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzzle View Post
    Wow, amazing how you make each piece so unique. Deff a work of art-great job!

Thank you very kindly!
    Blessings!
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

The filing on the spine , have I not been paying attention, or is this something you only occasionally do Randy?

Stag is my favorite handle material ever.

Love what you did with it.

Hoss

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmnms View Post
    The filing on the spine , have I not been paying attention, or is this something you only occasionally do Randy?
    Thanks. I have done it on many knives. But only a handful of kitchen knives. Its a option when you order a knife. Some like it, some dont.

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by DevinT View Post
    Stag is my favorite handle material ever.

Love what you did with it.

Hoss
    Thanks Devin. I appreciate the complement. Stag is a wonderful material. and GOOD stag is amazing. and getting harder and harder to come by!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

I love the file work.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson