Sale on all Pre-Cut Scales thru 5/24

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
All of the Pre-Cut Scales in our web store are on sale at discounted prices thru 5/24/13.
This link will take you to the scales.

Everything in the store comes with a No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.
Free US Shipping - $20 Flat Rate International Shipping.
Free International Shipping for Orders over $100.
There is also a discount for larger volume orders. 10% off orders over $200, or 20% off orders over $500, or 30% off orders over $1000.

These photos show some of the pre-cut sets of scales. Just click on the photo to go to the Pre-Cut Scales Section of the store.

Changes went into effect today for International Shipping.
I had to make this change because there were too many international orders for single, low priced items. My cost to ship a single piece internationally is about $24.
So I had to make a choice between imposing a minimum order size or restructure the international shipping charges. I think I have come up with a reasonable compromise.

Any International Order placed will be charged a $20 Flat Rate for shipping.
It doesn't matter whether the order is for 1 piece or 6 pieces. The total cost for shipping is $20.
Free International Shipping for orders over $100.
You don't have to enter any special codes or anything. When the store software sees an order that totals over $100 it will automatically remove the shipping charge.

Volume Discounts were changed (increased) as well.
Now if you place an order over $200 the store software will automatically apply a 10% discount to your order.
For orders over $500 there will be a 20% discount instead.
And for larger wholesale orders over $1000 there will be a 30% discount.

Latest posts

Back