Stefan's Ebony blanks for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have 10 pieces of ebony here, supposedly they are 1 3/8" square but let's just say they are all a minimum of 1 1/4" square and about 11" long. This is not premium black-black quality, it has brown streaks which after finishing will probably just show enough to make it look interesting. Perfect for wa handles. I bought them as dry and had them for about 4 years myself, so i am confident that they are as dry as they can be out here. The only reason I am selling is that I react to ebony and try to avoid it in the future. I was thinking $10 a piece plus shipping (medium flate rate will probably be the cheapest unless you have loooooots of time for shipping by boat...) - unless you take them all, then I'll cover the shipping. Don't have the camera here today, but they are - aaeh - black with a bit of brown and rough (i.e. need sanding).

Stefan

P.S. of course, if you only want one or two I can always cut them in half and send in a small flat rate box for 5 bucks.

Stefan

3 pieces SPF, 7 still available. There is also one more in 13" that I forgot to mention...

Stefan

Stefan, I will take 4, but can't pm you.

: mattstephens03athotmaildotcom

Thanks Matt, that leaves 3 plus the longer one. I better start writing this down...

Stefan

Back