• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

210 Marko with new style D-Handle (Not a practice Knife)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
Hi All,

For Sale: 210mm Marko Tsourkan in A2.
I have used this knife about 6 times since I got it. It is a great blade, but a bit short for me as I am used to knives running a bit long for a given size.
Below is a pic by Marko (hope he does not mind)- It is the top knife in post #185
http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/3558-Tsourkan-Knives-Gallery/page19

I will post current pics when I get home this evening. I have not sharpened this knife, only touched it up once on a finishing stone.

Asking $350 plus paypal fee and shipping.

Gah! I want this but am left handed. Unlikely that the D is reversible, right?

ah man I was so happy price was right, went looking at the pics posted, came back..... nope no spf yet. Then its a 210. No wonder it was a price was right. Good luck with sale.

Oh, my -- beautiful. Sorry to miss it.

(As an aside: I'm an obligate lefty, and I have no problems with D-handles. Sometimes I think I actually prefer a conventional right-handed D-handle for left-handed use.)

Back