Well howdy, or howzitgaun?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haggises

Reaction score
Scot living in America, seeking advice on kitchen knives on a shaving forum, gets lured down another rabbit hole by some guy called Jim.

As far as knives go....
I have two 18 year old chef's knives bought at great expense in Marks and Spencers.
some big pink chef's knifey thingy, probably from Target.
Assorted multicolored small vegetable knives.
And the usual assortment of miscellaneous knives picked up here and there, the only one of which I ever use is a 2 inch long picking/paring knife that I bought to cut cheese in a little town on the banks of the Dordogne.

Scot living in America, seeking advice on kitchen knives on a shaving forum, gets lured down another rabbit hole by some guy called Jim.

You're screwed if Jim brought you here...but I'm guessing that you already new that. Welcome Tony! :)

Great to see you here Tony. The guys here are terrific and they will help you quickly realize how silly electricity, food and gas are when you are saving for a new knife.:knife:

You're screwed if Jim brought you here...but I'm guessing that you already new that. Welcome Tony! :)
I'll share my first thought when Jim responded to my innocuous question....

dangerwill.gif

Thanks for the welcome all of yez/youse/y'all.

The guys here are terrific and they will help you quickly realize how silly electricity, food and gas are when you are saving for a new knife.:knife:

LOL

Welcome

Latest posts

Back