• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Okudo Asagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
For sale is a full sized Okudo Asagi. I am sorry for the lack of photos, but my account is having problems with them for some reason. I tested this stone when it came in and it is excellent without any inclusions, and has a urushi sealant around the sides. The stone is otherwise unused and unlapped, so is in exactly the same condition as shown in the pictures on Maxim's website.

http://www.japanesenaturalstones.co...apanesenaturalstones.com:80/product-p/358.htm

Asking $500 Shipped
Close Offers also welcome ;)

Thanks,
Regards,
Chris

I really need the money at the moment or I would not be selling this stone, so I am going to drop this down to $460 shipped CONUS, if international I would ask that the buyer pays shipping. Thanks all,

Regards,
Chris

One Final Markdown for this excellent stone to $420 shipped CONUS

Hello - are photos available for this? I followed the link above but there are not any available on the website. Thanks

Oh. it seems it was lost in the Maxim's move. If you are interested I can send you a PM with photos.

Latest posts

Back