Chuckles' new avatar

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
I am not a fan of Chuckles' new avatar.
Let's put it to a vote!
We all know him as the demented psycho clown chef, and this just doesn't "do it" for me.
It's a little twisted, but I honestly find a plain picture of Bozo to be much more frightening.
C'mon show me yer war face!!!!!

I would love to hear people's opinions.

I grew up with Bozo as a hero, at least he is not using Wizzo, now that guy was a creeper.

It is Ivan Albright's 'Picture of Dorian Gray'. For the film of Oscar Wildes story. Saw it at the Art Institute of Chicago a couple weeks ago. Been feeling a bit like a sell out lately and the painting cut right through when I saw it. You are probably right that it is a little on the creepy side for this use. At the end of the day -

image.jpg

Not very subtle but it captures the 'no garganelli sub fettuccine, no bolognese sub alfredo, add grilled chicken' part of life pretty well.

Where it falls apart is,

image.jpg

Thanks for the vimeo link! That was some cool footage right there....

I was in Chicago just a few weeks ago at the institute looking at that same painting chuckles!

:relax:

knerd, I have to be honest when I say I am equally disturbed by your avitar.

I like the avatar. Eff it.

Use the McDonald's avatar and I will kick you in the knee cap!

Just watched that video....... Had no idea that world existed.. There is soo much to learn here at KKF.

Have had a couple of employees who were into Insane Clown Posse. I was never inspired to look into it before but that video answered a great many questions I never wanted to ask them as a manager.

In a former life I've spent some time on Commedia dell'arte and masks in theater. Played Harlequin in Aridane auf Naxos by Strauss in Grad School. But Insane Clown Posse? Never been associated with that before! Makes me wonder what I might presuppose about other members based on their avatars?

For the record NO ChoP!'s "Tactical Bacon" has to be my favorite current avatar.

HAH! I vote for Ronald McDavid!

And it sounds like it's time for Massys' "Grotesque Old Woman" to make a comeback.

Okay Charles, I like the new and improved avatar. It truly captures "sad alcoholic clown", also I appreciate the Bozo "u know what they say about a guy with big feet" thingy.
I have also just consulted with my tattoo artist to schedule a full back-piece of the Ronald McDavid statue.

Latest posts

Back