Quantcast
Eamon Burke knives. - Page 25
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Eamon Burke knives.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Just to confirm. If our name wasn't highlighted, does that mean we were not on Eamon's list?
    Correct.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

I see its quite clear we have 22 names there. Are all confirmed to have paid Eamon.
    I cant quite believe this, Im very angry, so I wont say too much.

Do we have Eamons knife at least? which he handled as an example as that would make the total blades 16 plus the full tang one, (I did not make that one).I find it amazing that he could have the cheek to keep the example for himself.

I don't have enough stainless to make make 7 extras, even if I wanted to. I have already had to kiss goodbye to full payment for the 15 I made. I cant imagine how Eamon got this so wrong or how he thought it was acceptable behavior.

I can do the extras in carbon if it were an acceptable compromise to those left hanging. I will have to do the work over a weekend sometime in the next 4 weeks, as my time is tight at the moment to make enough money to pay my own bills.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    Do we have Eamons knife at least?
    No sir

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Just to confirm. If our name wasn't highlighted, does that mean we were not on Eamon's list? I checked my papal records and I made the payment on 20 August 2012 and have the e-mail trail. Regardless, I'll see how this develops before I make my decision. I may give up my knife. If we do a lottery and I am selected, I may take the knife, use it for a bit, then give it to someone who didn't get selected but paid for one.

Frankly, this whole thing has finally started to leave a sour taste in my mouth, and I am no longer sure I even want this knife as part of my collection. It would be a constant reminder of the complete charlie foxtrot that has affected the fine members of this forum.

Regardless, of what happens, I would like my block of wood back whenever things are sorted out.

k.
    There may be others who feel as you do, K.

I have the time, so if it's agreeable to the rest of you, I volunteer to PM each of the 22 and ask for their desires regarding the knife.

Rick

Zwiefel, thank you so much for your time on this, you have taken on a burden here, and done so much already, I will try to make it less.
    Thanks for all suggestions and offers, knife offer from Marko, the idea of putting money into a pot to refund those who would be left without could work. And I stand by my offer to do the extras in Carbon. I would advise you all to read though the thread, review what has been offered or suggested and let me know your thoughts. I will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by WillC View Post
    Zwiefel, thank you so much for your time on this, you have taken on a burden here, and done so much already, I will try to make it less.
    Very happy to be able to contribute to this awesome community.

hey guys, just a head's up: i didn't order one of the utilities. Eamon had made some sayas for me, and worked on a handle, so that might be why my name was attached.

Take another off the list. I can't recall what I had ordered from Eamon, but I don't believe it was one of these. I'll go back in my Paypal archives and check. I know I was very tempted to order one, so maybe one day I did. You know what, regardless, mine is up for grabs, if I'm in line for one.

Thanks, guys.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Well on a positive note, we started the thread with exactly Zero of anything from Eamon , now we have 15 Utility knives all the materials and many of peoples personal possessions to be returned or completed. So we are only a little way short

Quote Originally Posted by EdipisReks View Post
    hey guys, just a head's up: i didn't order one of the utilities. Eamon had made some sayas for me, and worked on a handle, so that might be why my name was attached.
    ER, updated the spreadsheet to reflect this. Thanks for the heads-up! that gets us down to 19.

Just to make sure we don't have any others, here is the rest of the list from Eamon:

Crothcipt
    El Pescador
    Iceman91
    Lefty
    Pabloz
    Pensacola Tiger
    Pitonboy
    Rrlover
    SpikeC
    Stereo Pete
    Tgraypots
    TK59

resharing the link to the spreadsheet so people don't have to dig around for it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lE&usp=sharing